We at WebContentEdge are always on the lookout for digital marketing experts. Available positions include Content Writers, Link Builders, Guest Posting Outreach Specialists, and SEO Jobs.
1) Content Writing Jobs
WebContentEdge.com is an SEO and content marketing agency. We are looking for expert content writers who can create high-value web content on digital marketing topics.
If selected you’ll be writing different types of content including:
- In-depth blog posts
- Product descriptions
- Product reviews
- User guides
- Long-form content
- Guest posts
- Press releases
- SEO and other promotional materials
- Digital Marketing
- SEO and Link Building
- Blogging, Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital PR
- Web Services (Hosting, WordPress, Themes, Tools)
- Email Marketing (Tools, Services Etc.)
- Content Writing Tips
An ideal candidate must have the following:
- Superior storytelling skills – Ability to write in a conversational tone
- A solid understanding of SEO content writing
- Basic understanding of web terminology
- Command over the English language – grammar and writing styles
- Strong research skills
- Ability to create engaging content on a regular basis
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to edit and reedit
- Ability to create 100% original, plagiarism-free content – no rehashing, no rewording, etc.
Interested content writers, please apply with:
1) Links to your published work that showcases your skills/abilities. (URLs only. No attachments please!)
2) If you don’t have published work, are you willing to provide a test article?
3) Rates per word
4) Your writing ability per week
* Content writing job type: Freelance (Remote), Part-time.
** This position is for residents of India only.
Kindly fill the form below to join the WebContentEdge team:
Content Writer Application Form
2) Guest Posting Outreach Specialists Jobs
WebContentEdge is also looking for Guest Posting Outreach Specialists.
If selected, as a Guest Posting Outreach Specialist, your primary responsibility will be acquiring guest posting opportunities for our clients.
Other Roles & Responsibilities:
As a guest post outreach expert, your job is to:
1) Prepare a list of eligible sites and send it to us for final review.
2) Collect the contact information of the person concerned (such as small site owners and individual bloggers, influencers, editors, publishers, and journalists, etc.
3) Reach out to the site owners (on our behalf) for guest post opportunities.
Pitching your guest blog ideas/topics to them.
4) Follow up and get them approved.
5) Collaborate with the content manager. Send her the outlines to create link-worthy content when the opportunity arises.
6) Send the final copy to the site owners and get it published.
#1. Prior experience in outreach campaigns (particularly in guest blogging).
#2. Superior communication skills in English.
* At Web Content Edge, we strictly follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines. We do not buy backlinks. Period. Hence, this job is not for shady link builders. So, providers like Black Hat SEO, Link Farms, Web 2.0, Fake News Sites, etc., please don’t waste time.
** Job Type: Freelance (Remote), Part-time.
*** This position is for residents of India only.
If you think you fit into this profile, please fill out the form below to join us:
Guest Posting Outreach Specialists Application Form